My list of things to do. Stay tuned!


Make a hollow book
Sew a quilt out of T-shirts
Make mittens out of old sweaters
Cook more with whole grains
Make framed jewelry holder
Make shirt embellishments
Sew window curtains

Friday, March 4, 2011

Big Booty Pants

I got the notion to make some pants for my little one that fit over her cloth diaper a little bit better than then normal pant. I traced a pair of pants that already fit her well and made a few adjustments to my liking. I plan to make some out of denim, but I wanted to try out my pattern first before taking a chance on the more expensive fabric.
To make the pants cozier, I lined them with fleece.
What a cute bum!
Next time she wears the pants, I'll make sure everything matches.

I need to get the kinks out before I share the pattern, but hopefully it will be soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment